Gluten Free Chili Lime Chex Mix
Looking for a snack that will make EVERYONE happy at your Super Bowl Party? From the biggest football fan, to your gluten free friend, to the kids, this snack mix is a sure winner!
- 4 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup bite-size gluten free crackers
- 1 cup gluten free mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal, corn nuts, crackers, pretzels and corn chips. Set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in lime juice, lime zest and seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, stirring thoroughly every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.