How to find a Realtor®
Realtors® have unparalleled knowledge of local market conditions and can leverage that expertise to help you reach their real estate goals.
- Interview at least three Realtors® before deciding.
- Choose a Realtor® with experience.
- Ask for referrals and follow up on them. Talk to past clients.
- Don't just settle for the Realtor® asking for the lowest commission.
- Have questions ready to learn about your Realtor®.
- A good local PA Realtor® is going to know the search area way better than you ever could.
A PA Realtor® is a buyer’s partner in the real estate transaction. Realtors® bring great value to homebuyers. They understand their local markets and can negotiate on the buyer’s behalf, which is especially beneficial in competitive markets.
What are the facts?
89% Of buyers in 2019 purchased their home with the help of a real estate agent or broker.
90% Of buyers would recommend their agent to others after the homebuying process.
89% Of sellers worked with an agent to sell their home.
87% Of sellers would recommend their agent for future services after the home selling process.